Nowadays, most of the parents do not have time of creating DIY swing system for their kids. That is why they want to buy a best quality swing set, which comprises a variety of parts. And then they assemble these parts for setting up everything. The major accessories or tools of swings are-
- Beam of the system– The beams are one of the major parts of the swings and they are designed with metal or timber. This beam allows swings to get suspended.
- Connector- Usually, it is a kind of shackle, attached to the hangers
- Hanger– The main function of hanger is to make the motion free from friction. There is a pendulum, fitted to it, and it is useful for swings, which have more than one axis.
- Seat– No matter what type of seat you have chosen, you have to ensure its durability and quality.
- Chains– The swings include commercial-standard chains, which are galvanized or plated with zinc. They clearly show a shiny look of the chains.
Make the right decision on choosing seats–
Full and half bucket seats for swing system– The former one is best for kids, who are below four years in age. Parents have to accompany the kids for pushing them. Many models have an added support at the back. The latter one is suitable for toddlers, who are little older. These children have already developed their motor ability, and so, they need none to help them in swinging. However, for an additional level of security, some models have a chain at the front side.
Belt swing seat– This is also comfortable for children of any age. As it is designed with artificial rubber, it may also be folded up.
Flat shaped seats– These seats are not recommendable for playground at schools or churches. When the kids are not using the swings, the system may keep on swinging, and it will perhaps injure the persons in the surrounding area.
Apart from the seats and the above parts, swing mats are also highly important elements. Made of durable rubber, these mats are available in various colors. Place them on the ground, which is just beneath your swings. The mats are useful to avoid all the bruises or scratches, if the kids fall while swinging. Ensure the safety of these kids by using mats.
No matter whether you have installed all the parts securely, you have to inspect them occasionally to find out the faults or damage.